WAIVER OF LIABILITY
This Agreement waives the liability of Jetty East Condominium Association, Inc. ("Association") and the Unit Owner(s) upon whose behalf the Unit is being rented for the undersigned to occupy and use all available facilities, including but not limited to units, common elements, and limited common elements, at the Jetty East, subject to any conditions imposed by the Association. All such occupancy and use of the facilities shall be referred to as the "Activity". By using the unit, you agree to these additional rental policies.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THESE ARE THE ADDITIONAL RENTAL POLICIES.
1. I, as the Rental Guest and all other guest in my party wish to participate in the Activity as noted herein.
2. I hereby agree that participation in the Activity is at my own risk. I understand that interacting with owners, residents, guests, tenants, lessors, or any other persons while participating in the Activity is at my own risk. I acknowledge that the Association makes no representation as to the health conditions of any such persons and if any such person may currently have or previously been exposed to any virus, pathogen, contagion, influenza, pandemic, epidemic, or other communicable disease.
3. As a condition of participating in the Activity, I , my heirs, and assign, expressly agree to forever discharge waive and release the Association, its officers, directors, management, staff, and/or employees, the injuries, liabilities, actions, causes of action and from all acts of active or passive negligence on the part of the Association and its officers, directors, management, staff, and/or employees, the Owner of the subject Unit, and all of their heirs, successors and assigns on account of any and all injuries or damages, including but not limited to bodily injury, mental injury and/or property damage from any event, mishap, accident, loss, damage or injury suffered by myself or my party resulting from or connected with or caused by participation in the Activity. I further agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Association and its officers, directors, management, staff, and/or employees, the Owner of the subject Unit, and all of their heirs, successors and assigns from any and all claims, losses and liabilities, including attorney's fees, arising from, connected to, and/or arising from use of any facility or my permitting or suffering any third party to enter the premises as my family member, guest, or invitee.
4. I agree that I am voluntarily participating in the Activity and assume all risks of injury, illness, or death. The Association is not responsible for any loss of or damage to my person or property. This Waiver and release of liability includes, without limitation, all injuries which may occur as a result of my participation in the Activity. To the fullest extent provided by law this release and indemnity is also for negligence on part of the Association or Owner of the subject Unit.
5. The undersigned acknowledges that the Association and Owner of the subject Unit have no legal obligation to provide access to participate in the Activity and that but for the acceptance of this release that the Association and Unit Owner would not agree to such access. Further, the undersigned acknowledges that the acceptance of this release is specific consideration for participation in the Activity. This Waiver and the provisions contained herein shall be construed, controlled, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Venue for any dispute arising as a result of this Waiver shall be Okaloosa County, Florida. In any portion of this Waiver shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed.
I have read and understand the above and foregoing and acknowledge my consent to terms of this Waiver and Release.
Jetty East Rental Policy
No Vaping or Smoking allowed in the units, atriums and on pool deck
Check-in time Begins at 4:00 p.m. Not Guaranteed, especially on high volume check in days. Guest are encouraged to enjoy the pool, beach, pavilion, and other amenities during this time.
Check-out time is no later than 10:00 a.m.
Personal water craft, boats, trailers, jet-skis, wave runners, trailers, golf carts and recreational vehicles are PROHIBITED from the Friday before Memorial Day through the Monday of Labor Day.
Minimum stay is three (3) nights. Some units or certain dates may require a Saturday to Saturday seven (7) night stay.
Items subject to change
Rates, taxes, availability, and units are subject to change without notice. While we try and keep the unit you have booked, there may be occasions where the unit is not available, so a comparable unit will be allocated. Units are not guaranteed.
1 Bedroom - 4 Persons
2 Bedroom - 6 Persons
3 Bedroom - 8 Persons
4 Bedroom - 10 Persons
Persons allowing more than the number of stated as Maximum Occupancy above will be subject to eviction, reimbursement to Jetty East for damages and loss of rent.
You and your occupants agree to conduct yourselves throughout your stay in a manner that is respectful of and not disruptive to other guests. Underage drinking will not be tolerated. These rules are subject to eviction.
The person making the reservation must be 25 years or older and must occupy the unit during the entire length of the reservation. Jetty East is a family friendly condominium and we do not rent to guests under the age of 25 without a parent or guardian(ID must be supplied at check-in). Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment and will not be allowed to check in.
For Daily, Weekly and Monthly Rentals a $500.00 advance rent deposit is required at the time of booking, payable with Visa, MasterCard or Discover. The credit card must match the name on the reservation for all payments.
We have a Vacation Rental Damage Waiver of $50 plus tax required on each reservation. This fee is designed to cover accidental damages to the rental unit interior that may occur during your stay. This fee will cover a maximum benefit of $2,000. Any damages that exceed $2,000, are not covered, or are intentional will be charged to the credit card on file. This fee in non-refundable.
The Resort Fee is to assist in the amenities that we offer on our property.
For Daily and Weekly Rentals final payment is due 60 days prior to your arrival date. Unless notified otherwise, the credit card you provided for your deposit will be charged the remaining balance via Visa, MasterCard or Discover. If you choose to mail in a personal check for the final payment, we must receive it in time for it to process before your arrival. Refunds will not be given after final payment is made. If final payment is not received by Jetty East on the due date stated above, the reservation will be canceled, and your deposit will be forfeited.
For Monthly Rentals each month's rent is due on or before the 30 days prior via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, personal check or cash in person only. Payments of each month's rent is due 30 days prior(e.g. February's rent is due January 1st). Refunds will not be given after final payment is made. If first month's rent is not received by Jetty East on or before the due date, the reservation will be canceled and your deposit will be forfeited.
Cancellation notice for Daily and Weekly Rentals is required 60 days or more prior to arrival date. A $100.00 processing fee will be applied to your account and the balance refunded. Cancellations less than 60 days prior to your arrival date are non-refundable.
Cancellation notice for Monthly Rentals is required 60 days or more prior to arrival date. Cancellations less than 60 days prior to your arrival date are non-refundable. A $100.00 processing fee will be applied to your account and the balance refunded.
CSA Travel Protection Insurance
Safeguard your trip with CSA Travel Protection. It is strongly encouraged that all guests purchase CSA Travel Protection Insurance. Jetty East does not give refunds for Man-Made and/or Technological disasters. Travel Protection is optional but highly recommended. The insurance premium is 6.95% of your total reservation amount and can be added at the time of booking. Please be aware that guests opting to not purchase travel protection coverage will not receive a refund after final payment is made for any changes to your reservation or cancellations for any unforeseen developments such as illnesses, natural disasters. Therefore, the cost of your entire trip could be lost. If you have questions about coverage, please contact CSA at 866-999-4018.
To file a claim with CSA Travel Insurance call 800-554-9839.
We do not allow pets.
1 Complimentary Beach Setup(2 chairs and 1 umbrella) available March 1st thru October 31st 2023 to our daily/weekly rental guest. Not available to Monthly rentals During the time of March 1st through October 31st as a guest of Jetty East personal umbrellas are not allowed. Tents and canopies or similar items are not permitted on the beach.
Guest must be 18 years of age to use the gym equipment, no exceptions.
No Daily Maid Service
While linens, bath/kitchen towels and many other items are included in your unit for your comfort, maid service is not included in your rental stay. It is suggested that you bring beach towels, shampoo, soaps, etc. Towels or linens are not allowed to be taken from the unit except for scheduled linen exchange on Monday and Thursday from 9am to 12pm (days and times are subject to change).
An initial supply of toilet paper, bar soap, paper towels, dishwasher detergent and garbage bags are provided. Please note that this is only a startup kit, and you will need to replenish your own supplies during your vacation.
Each unit is allowed one vehicle per bedroom. Every vehicle must visibly display their parking pass in the front windshield. Vehicles without valid parking passes are subject to towing.
Jetty East Rental Association serves as the agent and representative of owners of the condominium units participating in Jetty East's rental program and acts at all times in and for the best interest of those owners.
You are a valued guest and we want to do everything possible to make your trip enjoyable and worry free. Because the unforeseen and unexpected can occur before you leave or when your are away from home we recommend CSA's Vacation Rental Insurance Plan. Please review this Marketing Flyer for more details.